Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Introduction to my blog site!

Hi everyone!

My name's Regina. I've always loved writing and I have always loved the violin...so I am going to start a musician's blog.  I'm going to share my personal experiences, stories, advice, and tips that I have acquired over the years of my violin career.  Some of the stories I'll share I had to learn the hard way, unfortunately. These are the things I wish I would've known growing up...so take advantage of all my knowledge!! 

 The people I hope to help in writing this blog aren't necessarily only directed towards violinists, but any musician really.  It will also be useful for parents of young musicians to follow me so they can relay what I say to their own aspiring musicians.  


Figured for those of you who don't know me-here's a face to match the name!  

So...hello, welcome to my blog, and you'll get to know me and my story as we get into more stories!  I'm excited and I hope you are too :)   I think you'll find some of my blogs interesting and helpful. It's all based on my own personal experience.  

See you soon!
Regina, AKA...Givi Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment